Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!

HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010

kristen

LovinMyFlyBoy

Jenn

Airmankisses

scgrits488

Chrissy

AFA1015

Maegan2010

meggie007

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 

Tech school

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Tech school   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:28 am

Please keep Nick in your prayers. He just entered Block 3 of classes last week at Sheppard to be an EMT/Nurses Assistant.
It's supposed to be the most stressful block of classes for his job. And I can tell too.
He's been REALLY down lately. He's been having me worried. He can't talk much during the week because he has so much homework to do. It did make me a little upset that we can't talk as much as we did when he first got there, but I have to keep reminding myself that it's not all about me. Like, just now when he called, he was upset because he hadn't talked to me all day but he was so exhausted. So I told him not to worry about it and just go to bed. I wanted to talk to him, but Nick getting some sleep is more important at the moment.

And his room mate is giving him problems. He plays video games all night and won't leave Nick alone when he's tring to sleep/study. Earlier, Nick was PISSED at his roommate because he played some joke or another on Nick, but Nick won't tell me what happend.
=/
Plus, his roommate can be really mean to him sometimes. I've heard some of the things he says to Nick.

I don't like it when he's stressed and down about things, because then it makes me feel like I need to comfort him and be all protective but I feel like I'm not doing a good job because of the whole distance thing.
=/
Nick has me worried about him.

But seriously, if his roommate keeps being a dick to him, I'm doing to have to kick some ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tech school   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:42 am

I'm sorry for your Nick :(
Roommate issues can be killer, that sucks, I really hope things get better!!
My Nick is not happy either...I thought Tech School was gonna be kinda fun for them and us
Sad
Back to top Go down
Maegan2010
E6 Technical Sergeant
E6 Technical Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech school   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:04 pm

likeomgcool wrote:
I'm sorry for your Nick :(
Roommate issues can be killer, that sucks, I really hope things get better!!
My Nick is not happy either...I thought Tech School was gonna be kinda fun for them and us
Sad

There's always roommate issues. The only time Tech School is fun is during the weekends. Even after Tech School it's not super fun.. It's get easier as time goes on though. Keep you heads up ladies. Prayers to both your boyfriends <3

Back to top Go down
LovinMyFlyBoy
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech school   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Im sorry he is having a rough time with his roommate. I hope they can compromise and work out some kind of schedule. I hope he gets through this tough week fast!

Back to top Go down
Airmankisses
E8 Senior Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech school   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:32 pm

I agree good luck and prayers to the both of them. I dont think i'd be able to stand sharing a room with someone, let alone a complete stranger. Maybe that's why i don't want to live on campus at a college. My room is like my sanctuary. is it possible that he could request a new roomate or something if it gets worse?

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech school   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Tech school isn't hard for us, relationship wise. It's a lot easier than BMT. But sometimes he will be studying or busy and I want to talk, or it will be the other way around where I'm busy and he wants to talk. Other than that, we've been pulling it off just fine.
It's just him being stressed that has me worried.
BUT, the good thing is, he just called, and told me that he made a 92 on the test today. ^_^
I'm proud of him, he worked hard enough for it!!

And I found out what his roommate did to piss him off so bad.
Last night, Nick went to study down stairs because his roommate was distracting him and wouldn't leave him alone. Well, after a while, Nick's roommate called him and said that he and another guy were eating Nick's poptarts(Nick bought some poptarts so he could sleep in every morning and have a quick breakfast because he studies all night). Anyway, so Nick had to take all his stuff back upstairs, get the nearly gone poptarts from those asses, and lock them in his wall locker. Then, while Nick was folding his clothes, his roommates friend goes up and kicks him in the leg. For no reason!!

I told Nick to not worry about it because he has too much on his mind and it's making him even more stressed. But if it happens again, he needs to report his roommate or something.
He said he doesn't have as much homework tonight as he did last week, and it's not due until next Tuesday. So I told him to just take a break tonight and relax. He definitely deserves it.

And I'm thinking of making a care package for him and sending some food since he just bought my ring last weekend and his roommate keeps eating his food.
He'll just need to lock it all up now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tech school   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Tech school isn't hard for us, relationship wise. It's a lot easier than BMT. But sometimes he will be studying or busy and I want to talk, or it will be the other way around where I'm busy and he wants to talk. Other than that, we've been pulling it off just fine.
It's just him being stressed that has me worried.
BUT, the good thing is, he just called, and told me that he made a 92 on the test today. ^_^
I'm proud of him, he worked hard enough for it!!

And I found out what his roommate did to piss him off so bad.
Last night, Nick went to study down stairs because his roommate was distracting him and wouldn't leave him alone. Well, after a while, Nick's roommate called him and said that he and another guy were eating Nick's poptarts(Nick bought some poptarts so he could sleep in every morning and have a quick breakfast because he studies all night). Anyway, so Nick had to take all his stuff back upstairs, get the nearly gone poptarts from those asses, and lock them in his wall locker. Then, while Nick was folding his clothes, his roommates friend goes up and kicks him in the leg. For no reason!!

I told Nick to not worry about it because he has too much on his mind and it's making him even more stressed. But if it happens again, he needs to report his roommate or something.
He said he doesn't have as much homework tonight as he did last week, and it's not due until next Tuesday. So I told him to just take a break tonight and relax. He definitely deserves it.

And I'm thinking of making a care package for him and sending some food since he just bought my ring last weekend and his roommate keeps eating his food.
He'll just need to lock it all up now.

What an ASS!! Geez! Good idea, send him a care package for sure :)
I just sent one off the other day.
Poor Nick though, god...what a douche-bag his roommate and co. are!
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses

PostSubject: Re: Tech school   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:55 pm

WOW I'd be pissed! His roommate has no right to touch his things! What a jerk.
Congrats to him on his test scor though!

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
Maegan2010
E6 Technical Sergeant
E6 Technical Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech school   Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:07 pm

If he keeps touching his stuff, he should speak to his MTL!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech school   

Back to top Go down

Tech school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: