Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!

HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010

kristen

LovinMyFlyBoy

Jenn

Airmankisses

scgrits488

Chrissy

AFA1015

Maegan2010

meggie007

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 

Tyler and I as Youngins!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Tyler and I as Youngins!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:23 am

As most of you know, Tyler and I have been best friends since we were six years old. As a gift, I'm putting together a scrapbook for him. I asked his mother to go on a secret mission and dig up old photos of us for me to use. And of course, she found all the incredibly dweeby ones of me. I saw them and just couldn't help but laugh. I'd thought I'd post a few so ya'll can laugh at us in all our childhood dweebyness glory. =P

This is Tyler dressed up for our Freshman Homecoming dance. He absolutely HATED the color and thought it was too girly. He whined the ENTIRE time about it. =P I love this picture of him though. He has such a baby face!

Us dressed up for the dance Freshman year. This was the night he first held my hand. =) Please ignore my dorky smile, my retarded hair and the fact that the dress makes me look 75 pounds heavier than what I am.

A picture from the night of his homecoming dance. My mother did my hair and made me look like a damn peacock! Ugh! And this was the first week with those stupid glasses. I hated them.

This was just from a day I was over at his house. It was one of the last times we seriously hung out before I moved to Illinois.

This is a group of us at Tyler's 13th Birthday party. He is in the front in the red. Next to him is his cousin Kolby, then his brother Colten and some kid I don't know. =P On the right side of the table from front to back is our friend Michael (who we're still really good friends with to this day), then me (the only girl that ever got invited to any of his parties =P) and his friend Kyle.

Tyler and I at his 12th birthday party. Such youngins!

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010

PostSubject: Re: Tyler and I as Youngins!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:29 am

Omg hahah soo cuute!
I love it!!
Back to top Go down
LovinMyFlyBoy
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tyler and I as Youngins!   Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:35 am

Aww...those are way cute!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler and I as Youngins!   

Back to top Go down

Tyler and I as Youngins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: It's All Fun & Games :: Pics & Vids-
Jump to: