Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!



 
HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in



Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010
 
kristen
 
LovinMyFlyBoy
 
Jenn
 
Airmankisses
 
scgrits488
 
Chrissy
 
AFA1015
 
Maegan2010
 
meggie007
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 
 

 Almost there!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Almost there!!!!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:00 pm

It is unreal how fast time has gone by! I only have two weeks from Thursday left, and I can't freaking wait!!
Nick just called me again, and he sounded so happy! He said that he starts the BEAST tomorrow, and after that he should have a bit more free time.
He also reassured me that he loves me, and always will.
And he kept cracking jokes and being his usual silly self. =]
I'm so glad BMT hasn't changed his personailty.

Omg girls, I can't wait! It's only 4 days, but they will be the best 4 days of my life!
Back to top Go down
LovinMyFlyBoy
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1840
Age : 32
Location : Las Vegas, NV

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Yay! You are almost there! Thats awesome!



Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh! And today, my mom asked if Nick and I plan on getting married.
I told her that we did, and some time soon.
And she approves! So does my oldest brother! They are actually really excited about the idea!
I don't think it's going to go over so smoothly with my dad and grandmother though. I know that it's mine and Nick's decision, and that I don't need anyone elses approval, but I would still like the support.
=/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:03 pm

I am so happy for you! That is amazing!
I have 25 more days but still we are almost there!
Good luck with your family and your future girl, I'm rooting for you and we're all here for you!
:D
Back to top Go down
Jenn
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1515

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:06 pm

Yay I hope those 4 days go by fast and you get to see him soon!





Photobucketcomments

Back to top Go down
http://www.airforceangels.com
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:11 am

Jenn wrote:
Yay I hope those 4 days go by fast and you get to see him soon!
No, nearly 2 weeks until I see him for 4 days, lol.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Chrissy wrote:
It is unreal how fast time has gone by! I only have two weeks from Thursday left, and I can't freaking wait!!
Nick just called me again, and he sounded so happy! He said that he starts the BEAST tomorrow, and after that he should have a bit more free time.
He also reassured me that he loves me, and always will.
And he kept cracking jokes and being his usual silly self. =]
I'm so glad BMT hasn't changed his personailty.

Omg girls, I can't wait! It's only 4 days, but they will be the best 4 days of my life!


Im so happy for you, I got my post beast call last night, he said it was horrible...only because he was sick. He didnt talk too much about it but im glad thats finally over! I bet your just as anxious as I am, I leave next Wednesday and I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Kellyyymarie wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
It is unreal how fast time has gone by! I only have two weeks from Thursday left, and I can't freaking wait!!
Nick just called me again, and he sounded so happy! He said that he starts the BEAST tomorrow, and after that he should have a bit more free time.
He also reassured me that he loves me, and always will.
And he kept cracking jokes and being his usual silly self. =]
I'm so glad BMT hasn't changed his personailty.

Omg girls, I can't wait! It's only 4 days, but they will be the best 4 days of my life!


Im so happy for you, I got my post beast call last night, he said it was horrible...only because he was sick. He didnt talk too much about it but im glad thats finally over! I bet your just as anxious as I am, I leave next Wednesday and I cant wait!
Nick just got over being sick, and he told me with the pre-beast call that he wasn't very worried about BEAST and that I shouldn't be either, lol. I just can't wait for this week to be over so I can start getting everything ready next week, and then I leave the week after.
:D
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Can they still do letters during Beast...?
Maybe thats a dumb question but idk.
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1303
Age : 26
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:00 pm

What is BEAST? (Maybe thats a dumber question?) hahaha.


Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1924
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Airmankisses wrote:
What is BEAST? (Maybe thats a dumber question?) hahaha.

That is not a dumb question at all! BEAST stands for Basic Expeditionary Airman Skills and Training. It's basically where the Airman are trained on war tactics in the most realistic setting. I learned everything I could ever want to know about BMT from http://www.airforce.com/opportunities/enlisted/basic-training/

They have video after video of everything your guy is gonna face while at BMT. And of course, it comes directly from the USAF so you know it's a reliable source. After Tyler enlisted, I spent hours on the site devouring every bit of information I could and every week he's in BMT, I plan to watch them again. It puts me at ease when I feel like I have somewhat of an idea what he's going to face.

likeomgcool wrote:
Can they still do letters during Beast...?
Maybe thats a dumb question but idk.

I think it's kind of the same as every other week. He'll be busy, but I think he'll still have a little bit of time to write. However, I do know for sure that they do get a lot more free time after BEAST week. =]





Caitlin & Tyler


Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:06 pm

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:


That is not a dumb question at all! BEAST stands for Basic Expeditionary Airman Skills and Training. It's basically where the Airman are trained on war tactics in the most realistic setting. I learned everything I could ever want to know about BMT from http://www.airforce.com/opportunities/enlisted/basic-training/

They have video after video of everything your guy is gonna face while at BMT. And of course, it comes directly from the USAF so you know it's a reliable source. After Tyler enlisted, I spent hours on the site devouring every bit of information I could and every week he's in BMT, I plan to watch them again. It puts me at ease when I feel like I have somewhat of an idea what he's going to face.

I agree That's pretty much what it is. It's basically a whole week where they all go camp out and like airmans girl said, they train in a more realistic setting to be a warrior.

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
likeomgcool wrote:
Can they still do letters during Beast...?
Maybe thats a dumb question but idk.

I think it's kind of the same as every other week. He'll be busy, but I think he'll still have a little bit of time to write. However, I do know for sure that they do get a lot more free time after BEAST week. =]
I've heard from some girls that they have a bit more time to write during BEAST, and I've heard from others that their SO had no time to write. Like everything else in BMT, it just depends. If he does write, he won't be able to send the letter until the weekend.
And yes, they should get a little more free time after BEAST. After BEAST week, they go into week 7, which is the week before graduation and that week they pretty much just practice for graduation and take their last PT tests and get their jobs assigned if they hadn't got that yet.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:33 am

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
Airmankisses wrote:
What is BEAST? (Maybe thats a dumber question?) hahaha.

That is not a dumb question at all! BEAST stands for Basic Expeditionary Airman Skills and Training. It's basically where the Airman are trained on war tactics in the most realistic setting. I learned everything I could ever want to know about BMT from http://www.airforce.com/opportunities/enlisted/basic-training/

They have video after video of everything your guy is gonna face while at BMT. And of course, it comes directly from the USAF so you know it's a reliable source. After Tyler enlisted, I spent hours on the site devouring every bit of information I could and every week he's in BMT, I plan to watch them again. It puts me at ease when I feel like I have somewhat of an idea what he's going to face.

likeomgcool wrote:
Can they still do letters during Beast...?
Maybe thats a dumb question but idk.

I think it's kind of the same as every other week. He'll be busy, but I think he'll still have a little bit of time to write. However, I do know for sure that they do get a lot more free time after BEAST week. =]



OMG those videos! It's so crazy to see that stuff, to see what Nick sees and what he's doing!
I cannot imagine him in those little hats and outfits haha!
Oh man I just can't wrap my mind around that!
I'm sooo glad you posted that link!
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1924
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:06 am

likeomgcool wrote:
AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
Airmankisses wrote:
What is BEAST? (Maybe thats a dumber question?) hahaha.

That is not a dumb question at all! BEAST stands for Basic Expeditionary Airman Skills and Training. It's basically where the Airman are trained on war tactics in the most realistic setting. I learned everything I could ever want to know about BMT from http://www.airforce.com/opportunities/enlisted/basic-training/

They have video after video of everything your guy is gonna face while at BMT. And of course, it comes directly from the USAF so you know it's a reliable source. After Tyler enlisted, I spent hours on the site devouring every bit of information I could and every week he's in BMT, I plan to watch them again. It puts me at ease when I feel like I have somewhat of an idea what he's going to face.

likeomgcool wrote:
Can they still do letters during Beast...?
Maybe thats a dumb question but idk.

I think it's kind of the same as every other week. He'll be busy, but I think he'll still have a little bit of time to write. However, I do know for sure that they do get a lot more free time after BEAST week. =]



OMG those videos! It's so crazy to see that stuff, to see what Nick sees and what he's doing!
I cannot imagine him in those little hats and outfits haha!
Oh man I just can't wrap my mind around that!
I'm sooo glad you posted that link!

No problem girl. I know they really helped me, so I figured they'd help ya'll out too. =]





Caitlin & Tyler


Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
scgrits488
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1274
Age : 30
Location : Columbia, SC

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:32 pm

wow, I can't believe its already time for you to head out for BMT graduation. Take lots of pictures and enjoy the time!



Katy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ktevepaugh
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1924
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:50 pm

scgrits488 wrote:
wow, I can't believe its already time for you to head out for BMT graduation. Take lots of pictures and enjoy the time!

Agreed!!! =]





Caitlin & Tyler


Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:51 pm

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
scgrits488 wrote:
wow, I can't believe its already time for you to head out for BMT graduation. Take lots of pictures and enjoy the time!

Agreed!!! =]

I will! Two weeks from tomorrow, I'll be in Texas!!!!
Today, I bought Nick this huge bag full of all his favorite snacks and candy to give to him at graduation. :D
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:51 pm

3 weeks for me!
Should I buy Nick some stuff for graduation?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm

likeomgcool wrote:
3 weeks for me!
Should I buy Nick some stuff for graduation?
You don't have to, but if you want, you can.
Nick said that he really wants to do is eat, so I'm bringing him a bunch of food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Almost there!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Almost there!!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: