Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!

HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010

kristen

LovinMyFlyBoy

Jenn

Airmankisses

scgrits488

Chrissy

AFA1015

Maegan2010

meggie007

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 

I got a letter!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:21 pm

I got my 4th letter today from Nick!
It was an unusally long one too; most of the time he only has 5 minutes to write, so it's only about a page.
I got 2 pages!

He was telling me about his week and stuff. And he says that he dreams about me almost every night.
But then he goes, "I hope you still love me when I get out, because I know I still love you."
And I'm sitting there like, wtf?
If I didn't love him, I wouldn't be writing him a letter every single day! And I wouldn't even be waiting for him right now if I didn't care so deeply for him!
Silly boy. Mad
But it was a good letter. :D

At the end, he wrote down this conversation he had with his T.I. the other day:

Nick: "Sir, Trainee (Insert last name here, lol) reports as orderd."
T.I.: "What do you want (insert last name)?"
Nick: "Sir, I wanted to bring these pictures to you ask your permission to keep them."
T.I.: "Any nudity in them?"
Nick: "No sir."
T.I: "Any one hot?"
Nick: "Well, I'm in the picture, sir."
T.I.: *bursts out laughing* "I swear, I don't know where you trainees come up with this stuff."

Lol
LMAO. I gotta love him. :D
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses
E8 Senior Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Haha The ending is so funny! Seems like you have a great guy :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:28 pm

Airmankisses wrote:
Haha The ending is so funny! Seems like you have a great guy :)

He is a great guy. =] I'm so blessed to have someone like him. I don't know what I ever did t deserve him. Love
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:32 pm

That ending is so funny! So cute! Glad you got your long awaited letter hun! =]

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 pm

the letters were always good!!! and that is soooo funny. hey my boo got picked on the entire time he was there because of his name. they called him ''THE STRIPER" haha, well i cant tell you his last name but you can really put anything begind DIVINE......i love it though. i love him and his name :)

but yea when i got the letter saying that they called him the striper because of his name it had me rolling on the floor!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Thank ya very much!!! Now I get to wait all weekend for a phone call....Hopefully! Plz
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:39 pm

KristaC wrote:
the letters were always good!!! and that is soooo funny. hey my boo got picked on the entire time he was there because of his name. they called him ''THE STRIPER" haha, well i cant tell you his last name but you can really put anything begind DIVINE......i love it though. i love him and his name :)

but yea when i got the letter saying that they called him the striper because of his name it had me rolling on the floor!!!!

Lmao, that's funny! :D
I don't think Nick would get picked on for his last name though, but he said they did pick on him because he gets about 3 letters a day. :P
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Chrissy wrote:

I don't think Nick would get picked on for his last name though, but he said they did pick on him because he gets about 3 letters a day. :P

That's why Shane doesn't want me or his family to write everyday or "too much" when he goes
I was like... Uh... WHAT?! Why should thay matter? I hope he changes his mind cause i'm gonna be writing til my hands fall off
Sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:43 pm

ha but even though they are pickin on him they are prolly wishing they were getting 3 a day. i wrote divine every single day also. he said that the letters from me is what kept him going. he said he took them to beast with him and read them every night.

so just know what your doing for him even though you are seperated and have no real contact is helping him in more ways than one!!!!

what i feel bad for is the ones there that dont really have no body back home ya know with the support group like our men have!!! its got to be hard in there and i just tip my hat off to those men and women that are strong enough to endure that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Airmankisses wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

That's why Shane doesn't want me or his family to write everyday or "too much" when he goes
I was like... Uh... WHAT?! Why should thay matter? I hope he changes his mind cause i'm gonna be writing til my hands fall off
Sad

I promise you, once he gets there he will WANT a letter every day. You tell him that I know people who have already be thru BMT, and they said that trainees will live for mail call. Nick said that he looks forward to my letters everyday. He said that letters from home keep him going. At first, Nick told me not to write him every day, but he changed his mind quick!
Back to top Go down
scgrits488
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm

that is to funny!! I have to agree Krista letters were too funny!! "woof woof" lmao!!

Katy
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/ktevepaugh
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:52 pm

KristaC wrote:
ha but even though they are pickin on him they are prolly wishing they were getting 3 a day. i wrote divine every single day also. he said that the letters from me is what kept him going. he said he took them to beast with him and read them every night.

so just know what your doing for him even though you are seperated and have no real contact is helping him in more ways than one!!!!

what i feel bad for is the ones there that dont really have no body back home ya know with the support group like our men have!!! its got to be hard in there and i just tip my hat off to those men and women that are strong enough to endure that!!!!!

Me too! I wouldn't be able to do what Nick is doing right now. Since he left, I have found I have even larger respect for him and what he is doing. I think I love him even more too!
And I think the letters help both me and him. :)
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:55 pm

ha katy.....you remember that!!!! that was too funny trying to figure out what that ment. finally found out it ment he was a bull dog!!!!! i wondered about tht for weeks :)
Back to top Go down
LovinMyFlyBoy
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Yay for letters! that is funny what he said!

Back to top Go down
Brittany Victoria
E5 Staff Sergeant
E5 Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:03 pm

This post is so precious!! :) I know how you feel! My boyfriend is at bmt now! & the ending was sooo funny! :)
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Brittany Victoria wrote:
This post is so precious!! :) I know how you feel! My boyfriend is at bmt now! & the ending was sooo funny! :)
Thanks!
What week is your boyfriend in??

If you have time, you should go read "Girlfriends Survival Guide to BMT" under the BMT and Tech School forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a letter!!!!   

Back to top Go down

I got a letter!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: