Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!



 
HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in



Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010
 
kristen
 
LovinMyFlyBoy
 
Jenn
 
Airmankisses
 
scgrits488
 
Chrissy
 
AFA1015
 
Maegan2010
 
meggie007
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 
 

 BMT Graduation and PDA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class
avatar

Posts : 118
Age : 30
Location : Scott AFB, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:20 am

yea after the coin ceremony is the first time you will be able to actually talk, touch, hug or whatever him. but before the ceremony there is the Airmans Run and that is really awesome...its all the flights that are graduating in their group with their t-shirts on (divine was a bull dog) and they run like a mile and half chanting all there things and all its really awesome waiting for yours to run by and youll see him and it will be so awesome casue thats the first time youve seen him in 8 weeks :) and then the coin ceremony is really long you will get very anxious, lol, i know i did. but after tehy dismiss the Airman, i dont know if anyone told you this but you have to go touch your Airman before they can move. yea they will hve to stay in formation until someone comes up and physically touches them. then he is all yours. you also will have to do that after the graduation ceremony as well, find him and go touch him. gosh im so excited for you all!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 pm

KristaC wrote:
yea after the coin ceremony is the first time you will be able to actually talk, touch, hug or whatever him. but before the ceremony there is the Airmans Run and that is really awesome...its all the flights that are graduating in their group with their t-shirts on (divine was a bull dog) and they run like a mile and half chanting all there things and all its really awesome waiting for yours to run by and youll see him and it will be so awesome casue thats the first time youve seen him in 8 weeks :) and then the coin ceremony is really long you will get very anxious, lol, i know i did. but after tehy dismiss the Airman, i dont know if anyone told you this but you have to go touch your Airman before they can move. yea they will hve to stay in formation until someone comes up and physically touches them. then he is all yours. you also will have to do that after the graduation ceremony as well, find him and go touch him. gosh im so excited for you all!!!!!!

AHH I cannot wait!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1303
Age : 26
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:50 pm

I have a question!! Not about PDA but about graduation itself. Is there an exact date from the time he starts BMT when his graduation falls on? Like exactly 8 weeks later if everything goes fine? Or is there no way to tell at all and just have to wait til he tells me while he's there?


Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1924
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Airmankisses wrote:
I have a question!! Not about PDA but about graduation itself. Is there an exact date from the time he starts BMT when his graduation falls on? Like exactly 8 weeks later if everything goes fine? Or is there no way to tell at all and just have to wait til he tells me while he's there?

He should already know when he'll be graduating. Ty's recruiter told him the same day she told him his ship date.





Caitlin & Tyler


Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Airmankisses wrote:
I have a question!! Not about PDA but about graduation itself. Is there an exact date from the time he starts BMT when his graduation falls on? Like exactly 8 weeks later if everything goes fine? Or is there no way to tell at all and just have to wait til he tells me while he's there?
Just count 8 and 1/2 weeks from his ship date.
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1303
Age : 26
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Well i just checked that out on the calendar and wow that would be funny and friggin awesome if he graduated on his birthday! It's in the last week he should be graduating. Oh that would be so amazing, it would be our 3rd year celebrating together. I doubt it will be though cause his bday is on a sunday and i heard they usually graduate on a thursday? but i guess it varies huh?


Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:19 am

Airmankisses wrote:
Well i just checked that out on the calendar and wow that would be funny and friggin awesome if he graduated on his birthday! It's in the last week he should be graduating. Oh that would be so amazing, it would be our 3rd year celebrating together. I doubt it will be though cause his bday is on a sunday and i heard they usually graduate on a thursday? but i guess it varies huh?

That'd be so perfect!!
I'm excited for you and him! Even if it's not ON his birthday you can still celebrate the whole weekend :)
When does he leave, again?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Airmankisses wrote:
Well i just checked that out on the calendar and wow that would be funny and friggin awesome if he graduated on his birthday! It's in the last week he should be graduating. Oh that would be so amazing, it would be our 3rd year celebrating together. I doubt it will be though cause his bday is on a sunday and i heard they usually graduate on a thursday? but i guess it varies huh?

I only know because Scott is about to graduate in less than 2 weeks.
They have an airmans run/coin ceremony thursday.
Graduate friday.
Saturday a town pass where they can go off base with you.
and sunday they are allowed to hang out on base only.

so looks like you can still celebrate and do something :) even though he wont graduate on the same day
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1303
Age : 26
Location : Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:41 pm

He leaves on the 23rd of November for BMT. (idk if that's allowed to be said?? =/) But his bday is on Jan. 23rd. That's pretty much perfect. Cloud 9


Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:03 am

Airmankisses wrote:
He leaves on the 23rd of November for BMT. (idk if that's allowed to be said?? =/) But his bday is on Jan. 23rd. That's pretty much perfect. Cloud 9

im pretty sure we can say bootcamp dates just not deployment dates and returns. and thats an amazing birthday present for him, being done with that and being able to spend it with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   

Back to top Go down
 
BMT Graduation and PDA
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: