Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!

HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010

kristen

LovinMyFlyBoy

Jenn

Airmankisses

scgrits488

Chrissy

AFA1015

Maegan2010

meggie007

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 

BMT Graduation and PDA

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 am

Okay, so I know that I am allowed to hug and give him a quick kiss when ever I first see Nick at graduation. I know it's supposed to be quick and sweet and that's fine with me.
And I know that after that, he can show very little affection.
But I've heard from a lot of girls who went to graduation, that you are allowed to link arms?
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:27 am

divine's flight was not allowed to even do that. the only way he could do something like that was if it was their child or a younger sibling. but some were able to. i think i depends on the flight leader and the MTI'S and all that. most of them are pretty strict as far as on base but girl once you get him in that car....its fair game, atleast it was for me lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:55 am

KristaC wrote:
divine's flight was not allowed to even do that. the only way he could do something like that was if it was their child or a younger sibling. but some were able to. i think i depends on the flight leader and the MTI'S and all that. most of them are pretty strict as far as on base but girl once you get him in that car....its fair game, atleast it was for me lol!!!

You mean I can't hug or kiss him when I first see him? I'm pretty sure I can....All the moms, girlfriends, and Nick's brother who already graduated from BMT told me that I can hug and kiss him ONLY when I first see him....
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:03 am

nooooo... i know for sure you can hug him......and may as well sneak a kiss in there tooo i mean since youll be in that general area, lol!!!! but i was saying i dont know if yall can link arms while walking around. we couldnt do that. but i dont remember seeing anyone really doing it....on base. now when we were off base like for town pass there were people holding hands and stuff. i dont think you are even supposed to hold hands off base either :( but people do it anyway ya know, i mean who is gonna really run back and tell that someone was holding hands.

so basically just most of your affections is best done in the hotel room. you wont get much out in public. but yea you can get a hug and small kiss after the coin ceremony for sure. but i was jus saying wasnt sure aobut he linking arms, that depends on the flight and the MTI's!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:00 pm

KristaC wrote:
nooooo... i know for sure you can hug him......and may as well sneak a kiss in there tooo i mean since youll be in that general area, lol!!!! but i was saying i dont know if yall can link arms while walking around. we couldnt do that. but i dont remember seeing anyone really doing it....on base. now when we were off base like for town pass there were people holding hands and stuff. i dont think you are even supposed to hold hands off base either :( but people do it anyway ya know, i mean who is gonna really run back and tell that someone was holding hands.

so basically just most of your affections is best done in the hotel room. you wont get much out in public. but yea you can get a hug and small kiss after the coin ceremony for sure. but i was jus saying wasnt sure aobut he linking arms, that depends on the flight and the MTI's!!!!!!!

Ohh! Okay, God girl, you scared me!!! I feel relieved now. As long as I get my one hug and kiss, I'll be set for the whole weekend. =]
And I can't go to the coin ceremony, but I'll see him at graduation. So there might be alot of happy tears going on, lol.
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:06 pm

oh yea girl there will!!! y cant you go to the coin ceremony???? will you make it to the airmans run??
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:05 pm

KristaC wrote:
oh yea girl there will!!! y cant you go to the coin ceremony???? will you make it to the airmans run??

Because both of his parents have to work that Thursday (his mom drives a bus, she there is no way for her to get off) so we won't leave until around noon Thursday and be there Thursday night. Nick's brother, Eric, who is also in the Air Force (and came home today from Afganastan!!!) will be driving up there too. Eric offerd to bring me to the coin ceremony, but Nick refused. He doesn't want me to ride with his brother because he said he doesn't trust him, lol. He said he would rather me ride with his parents and be there for Friday.
I don't mind too much, as long as I get to see him. :)
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:17 pm

oh ok...well thats understandable, lol!!! just see if you can get his brother to take pictures for you of the run and all cause it is really neat!!! ahhhh your gonna have so much fun. im so excited for you hun
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm excited too! I don't have much longer left!
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:25 pm

HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU HAVE??
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 pm

KristaC wrote:
HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU HAVE??
a little less than 4 weeks. :D
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:32 pm

oh yea girl you got this!!! you are getting soooo close!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

I know! Like, just this week has gone by SO fast! I was sitting in class today, and someone was talking about tomorrow being Friday. And I'm like, "No way tomorrow is Friday! Where did the week go?"
But this past month sure has flown by! If I got thru 1 month, I can do another!

I love marking days of the calendar, it's the best part of my day, lol.
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:53 pm

lol i know. i remember crossing my days off too. i did huge black "X" on each day. actually im doing that now, yay!!! we got about 3 weeks or so till my boo comes home from tech school. and prolly the middle of october we will be MOVING...omg girl im sooo freakin excited. were going to Illinois, ive never been there before. im so ready for what this journy is gonna bring us!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:58 pm

KristaC wrote:
lol i know. i remember crossing my days off too. i did huge black "X" on each day. actually im doing that now, yay!!! we got about 3 weeks or so till my boo comes home from tech school. and prolly the middle of october we will be MOVING...omg girl im sooo freakin excited. were going to Illinois, ive never been there before. im so ready for what this journy is gonna bring us!!!

I love Illinois! I have a lot of family that lives up there. I actually just went this past summer.
And I can't wait until after Tech School. We are thinking about getting married sometime after then, but it's not official. We are waiting until we see each other in person to talk about it.
=]
But we will be seeing our men around the same time! Yay!
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 pm

i know i was trying to figure up the amount of time we each had left and was thinking the same thing.

yea we havent heard anything bad about illinois yet!!!! we are gonna be in the southern part of the state, the base is like 20 miles from st. louis.
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:18 pm

KristaC wrote:
i know i was trying to figure up the amount of time we each had left and was thinking the same thing.

yea we havent heard anything bad about illinois yet!!!! we are gonna be in the southern part of the state, the base is like 20 miles from st. louis.

One bad thing...EXTREMELY corrupt politics! It gets really annoying after awhile!

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
KristaC
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm

oh ok. i got ya. that sounds crappy!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 pm

A note on graduation and PDA:
i say screw that! I'm gonna completely lose myself when I see him!
I'm not going to remember any dang rules!
They'll have to pry me off of my baby :)

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
E8 Senior Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm

I agree lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:08 am

likeomgcool wrote:
A note on graduation and PDA:
i say screw that! I'm gonna completely lose myself when I see him!
I'm not going to remember any dang rules!
They'll have to pry me off of my baby :)

That is all.

I told Nick that we won't be able to be all like, affectionate, and stuff. But he said that he doesn't know about all that. Lol.
I think that he is going to have more problems following the rules than I am. He's always been the affectionate one. :P
But I WILL get my hug and kiss when I see him for the first time!

I think I'm going to cry when I see him too. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 am

oh girl I KNOW i will cry!
Nick always turns me into a puddle haha
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Oh, I don't even have to wonder if I'll cry. I KNOW I will! =P

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
airforce.love
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 pm

I had a hard time finding Gregg in the sea of guys up there who all look alike, kind of, ha ha ha but when I found him I LOST IT! So yes, take tissues because you will cry! It is an incredible experience and Gregg and I got to hug really quick and I was able to give him a kiss and that was about it. Otherwise when we were on base or off base but in public we were sneaky and held hands under the table!

Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:41 pm

airforce.love wrote:
I had a hard time finding Gregg in the sea of guys up there who all look alike, kind of, ha ha ha but when I found him I LOST IT! So yes, take tissues because you will cry! It is an incredible experience and Gregg and I got to hug really quick and I was able to give him a kiss and that was about it. Otherwise when we were on base or off base but in public we were sneaky and held hands under the table!

Like I said, if I get my quick hug and kiss, I'll be happy for the whole weekend! :D
Did you see him for the first time after the coin ceremony??

And I don't know if I'm going to cry because I just HATE doing it in front of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation and PDA   

Back to top Go down

BMT Graduation and PDA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: