Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!



 
HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in



Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010
 
kristen
 
LovinMyFlyBoy
 
Jenn
 
Airmankisses
 
scgrits488
 
Chrissy
 
AFA1015
 
Maegan2010
 
meggie007
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 
 

 Phone Calls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maegan2010
E6 Technical Sergeant
E6 Technical Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 756
Age : 27
Location : MAFB

PostSubject: Re: Phone Calls   Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:40 pm

likeomgcool wrote:
I feel like I write almost TOO much haha I wish I kept track of how many I have written so far!
My last envelope I sent had like 3 letters but there was no mail sunday so I guess that's not weird.

Oh and the PDA thing for graduation, me and Nick both say fuck that haha! But we'll see how he feels when the time comes...I mean who remembers to keep it short when you first see them after 2 months?!
Letting go of him is the last thing on my mind!

I would follow any rules they give you guys both. They really do crack down on this type of stuff, I've heard of it happening MANY times. :/




Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Phone Calls   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:19 pm

What are the consequences of "too long of a hug"?
Or like, is there a time limit?
Who decides it's too long or whatever?
Or counts your kisses?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Phone Calls   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:26 pm

likeomgcool wrote:
What are the consequences of "too long of a hug"?
Or like, is there a time limit?
Who decides it's too long or whatever?
Or counts your kisses?
I think the only time you can actually hug/kiss in public is RIGHT when you see him at the coin ceremony and graduation. I believe there is like, a 5 second rule. Not sure, I'll have to look that up.
Anyway, if you don't follow the rules, they could take away your BF base and town passes. You wouldn't want that to happen.
I don't mind the PDA rule too much. Nick was in Marine JROTC in high school, and couldn't show affection while in uniform, so I'm quite use to it.
Plus, I think we can sneak in some cuddle time in the car and at the hotel. And hold hands under the table. As long as I get my quick hug and kiss when I first see him, I'll be happy the whole weekend.

likeomgcool wrote:
I feel like I write almost TOO much haha I wish I kept track of how many I have written so far!
My last envelope I sent had like 3 letters but there was no mail sunday so I guess that's not weird.

I usually write a letter Saturday and Sunday night and send them both out on Monday since post doesn't run on the weekend, so it's not weird.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Phone Calls   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:11 am

Chrissy wrote:
likeomgcool wrote:
What are the consequences of "too long of a hug"?
Or like, is there a time limit?
Who decides it's too long or whatever?
Or counts your kisses?
I think the only time you can actually hug/kiss in public is RIGHT when you see him at the coin ceremony and graduation. I believe there is like, a 5 second rule. Not sure, I'll have to look that up.
Anyway, if you don't follow the rules, they could take away your BF base and town passes. You wouldn't want that to happen.
I don't mind the PDA rule too much. Nick was in Marine JROTC in high school, and couldn't show affection while in uniform, so I'm quite use to it.
Plus, I think we can sneak in some cuddle time in the car and at the hotel. And hold hands under the table. As long as I get my quick hug and kiss when I first see him, I'll be happy the whole weekend.


Shit...I REALLY dont want that to happen. You have no idea how HARD that is for me though, I am the most affectionate person ever and he is too! Well hopefully we'll be in my hotel room a lot ;) hahah and we're going to SeaWorld or Six Flags and Im sure no one there cares if we hold hands.
We dont usually make-out in public anyway but stiiiiiillll....
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1120
Age : 26
Location : Barksdale AFB, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: Phone Calls   Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:23 am

likeomgcool wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
likeomgcool wrote:
What are the consequences of "too long of a hug"?
Or like, is there a time limit?
Who decides it's too long or whatever?
Or counts your kisses?
I think the only time you can actually hug/kiss in public is RIGHT when you see him at the coin ceremony and graduation. I believe there is like, a 5 second rule. Not sure, I'll have to look that up.
Anyway, if you don't follow the rules, they could take away your BF base and town passes. You wouldn't want that to happen.
I don't mind the PDA rule too much. Nick was in Marine JROTC in high school, and couldn't show affection while in uniform, so I'm quite use to it.
Plus, I think we can sneak in some cuddle time in the car and at the hotel. And hold hands under the table. As long as I get my quick hug and kiss when I first see him, I'll be happy the whole weekend.


Shit...I REALLY dont want that to happen. You have no idea how HARD that is for me though, I am the most affectionate person ever and he is too! Well hopefully we'll be in my hotel room a lot ;) hahah and we're going to SeaWorld or Six Flags and Im sure no one there cares if we hold hands.
We dont usually make-out in public anyway but stiiiiiillll....
Nick's dad said he is going to give us some alone time. I hope!!
I've never been a very affectionate person to anyone. But I am more affectionate towards Nick than anyone.
He's always been the one that always wants to cuddle and be all kissy and stuff.
Idk, it's not that I don't like to show affection, I've just always been like that.

I think he might have a harder time following the rule than me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Phone Calls   

Back to top Go down
 
Phone Calls
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: