Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!

HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010

kristen

LovinMyFlyBoy

Jenn

Airmankisses

scgrits488

Chrissy

AFA1015

Maegan2010

meggie007

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 

When the tears show up they really make an entrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am

WOW. so tonight was really the first night i have broke down and really cried, proud i have not broke down before this but wen i did it was really bad, an for a long time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:41 am

Hey hon,
I hope you know IT"S OK TO CRY! it's NOT ok to be Ashamed of it! BMT is KILLER hard, but it will be done before you know it, and you will soon be back with your man again. remember "tomorrow is another day, with no mistakes in it" Just take it one day at a time, and don't beat yourself up for being emotional. Remember, where ALL here for you, whenever you need someone!
Love ya!
Back to top Go down
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 am

i know its not wrong to be emotional. im an emotional girl. i just like having a little self control when im in front of a large crowd that is at a party... lol it was kinda like a everybody singing happy bday and then i ran off cuz i had to cry lol. it was weird. just not used to the random tears. he knows that i cry alot lol, before he left i cried when ever i was upset and he would jus let me cuddle and cry on him. he is a really sweet man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:03 am

aww, yeah, im super emotional myself, and chris is such an amazing man for being able to stand it ;-)
Back to top Go down
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:15 am

lol well military men need to be able to handle emotional females lol cuz we're mostly emotional over them being gone or emotional cuz they're home lol.
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:31 am

Aww girl, I'm sorry tonight was a little rough for you. =/
I remember I cried when Tyler left and then I didn't cry again until he was about halfway through BMT.
I was talking to Sam, one of the ladies on here (our guys were in the same week of BMT together), and I was SUUUUPER stressed out. And she asked me when the last time was that I had cried about him being gone. So I told her and she just told me that I needed to cry and get all my emotions out. BEST ADVICE EVER! It helped so much!

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:08 am

lol thank you :) maybe it is something i need to let myself do, ang always made me feel like it was alright so it was always easy for me to show my emotions around him.. guess him being gone i kinda locked myself up, think i need to open up a lil and get rid of some of my stress wit a few crys now and then
Back to top Go down
kristen
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 pm

I agree that sometimes it just helps to have a good cry lol.
I know what you mean about being at a birthday party and having to run off to cry...sometimes it will randomly hit me at the most random times and I have no idea why! Like I was on the way home from a school trip to FL and just started tearing up in the van out of nowhere! Or in the middle of class and it's not like someone said anything to set it off, it just hits you out of nowhere how much it hurts to be away from your man.
Back to top Go down
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:40 pm

yea i get that way. i am kinda used to not being around him all the time, with him living out in the middle of nowwhere an me having to be in school during the week i usually talked to him 24/7 through text or call... but i always spent the weekends at his place... so i guess not being there at his place with him and the dogs and sis jus hit me in the since that he really is gone. its easy for me to get through the week cuz i have gone with out seeing him during the week but now i cant talk to him either.
~jus saying this is taking some getting used to~ :)
but im willing to do it and well idk if im allowed to say how long he been at bmt so not going to but the time has flown by so far, just hope the rest of it goes by just as fast!!! cant wait till grad ima steal the first hug lol... i think i can get to him b4 his mom..but his sis well hm lol
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Angelo'sWonderwoman wrote:
idk if im allowed to say how long he been at bmt

You can say what week of BMT he's in. That doesn't violate OPSEC. =) The main thing is don't say his last name or talk about deployment schedules, which you don't have to worry about yet. =) Hope this helps!

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

well he will be starting his second week even though he has already been gone for two weeks? so i dont think wen he called his mom that he counted the first arival week... he left on vday but didnt get to lackland till the 15
Back to top Go down
meggie007
E6 Technical Sergeant
E6 Technical Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:32 pm

girl i know its hard. i remember right before ken left i was a mess they had a going away party for him and i had to leave the room like 10 times cause i was gettin emotional...i was a WRECK when he left...i cried alll day...he could text me for a while but so it wasnt even like he was gone and then the texting and everything stopped once he got to lackland and I was just like honestly a mess..my family would come and over and check on me, i called out of work a few days, it just took some time for me to get adjusted to him being gone..once he called from BMT the first time i cried and he cried it was amazing :) and then i wrote him everyday so that helped too...im a very emotional person too and ken knows that. We are all here if ya need us we have all been through it :) Pray 4 you
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/mrobey89

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:37 pm

I remember I would feel like I had to be SO strong and I got pretty good at it that I dont cry much anymore unless we fight.
But sometimes I had those moments too, it would just hit me and I'd break down.

The first weeks are the hardest, it will get better!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Girl, you are a lot stronger than I was!
I completely broke down for about a week. I couldn't eat or anything....I think some of you ladies here might remember that...? Idk, lol. Well, I cried myself out for a whole week! And, I was still pretty miserable after two weeks. I thought that I could NEVER get through BMT and I thought that graduation would never come.
But, look at me now! I made it all the way through BMT, and I have 1 more month left of tech until Nick is home for good. :)
It's been 7 months now since he left, and I can't believe how fast time has gone.

I was never a very emotional person before Nick left. See, before he left, we had spent everyday with each other for the last 3 years, pretty much. We lived 10 minutes away from each other and had been going to the same school since 1st grade. I was so unprepared because I never wanted to think about BMT before Nick left. It ended up just making it harder on me in the end.
BUT, it does get easier! As soon as I got that first phone call and first letter, I was like HELL yeah, I can do this!
BMT is hard, but it really does end up being a great experience and it will bring the both of you even closer.
It's okay to cry girl, you have to get those emotions out!
Back to top Go down
AFA1015
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 pm

I agree with everyone else 100%!! I was a total wreck for the first week. It will get better over time, and you'll be surprised at how strong you'll get!! :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1525758992
Airmankisses
E8 Senior Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:40 pm

I am so glad to hear that you are willing to go through this! A lot of my friends and family think i'm crazy and they tell me all the time how they wouldn't be able to do what i'm doing. BMT is definitely hard. I had cried the whole week BEFORE he left and then after he left. We didn't get a call every sunday like most ppl (a lot of guys in his flight were being stupid) I think the first actual call we got was his 4th week in. I didn't get a letter from him until the 6th week but there was four all in one envelope and it made me feel SO MUCH better. Definitely just keep writing him letters and make sure to keep them POSITIVE and ENCOURAGING. He's going to be under a lot of stress so keep them happy :)

Are you kind of close with his sister and/or parents? I would suggest doing as much as possible with them! I spent almost every weekend at his house with his parents, celebrating xmas, decorating the tree, or just eating dinner. I wouldn't have been able to make it through without all the support from them and these ladies here.

And i most certainly suggest crying whenever you need to! I remember going to his house one day and when i walked past his room i just bawled my eyes out in front of his parents haha. And when he called on xmas, after i hung up the phone.. i went back to our xmas dinner and just cried at the dinner table in front of my entire family (and i HATE showing my emotions like that lol) You can do this girl! One day without is another day closer :) You will LOVE BMT graduation. I actually, proposely, fell behind as his family went to tap him out. I wanted the last, which turned out to be the longest, hug and that's what i was hoping for :)

Hug

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
sam_lynn11
E5 Staff Sergeant
E5 Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:32 pm

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
Aww girl, I'm sorry tonight was a little rough for you. =/
I remember I cried when Tyler left and then I didn't cry again until he was about halfway through BMT.
I was talking to Sam, one of the ladies on here (our guys were in the same week of BMT together), and I was SUUUUPER stressed out. And she asked me when the last time was that I had cried about him being gone. So I told her and she just told me that I needed to cry and get all my emotions out. BEST ADVICE EVER! It helped so much!

Aww Caitlin lol i remember that advice! and i remember thinking, 'this girl is so strung out right now i think she is gonna explode! you needed to cry!

Also girl, you will be ok. Crying is what we do...this is a tough job that we have and sometimes we just gotta let ourselves cry and get it out. I would randomly cry the few days before Cody left for BMT, like we would be in a movie and he'd have his arm around me and i would be so happy just on our cute little date, then i would realize this was the last time we were going to get to do this for long time...and i would be crying in the middle of a funny movie. And i cried the entire 2 hour drive home from the airport the day he left...after that i didnt cry for a week. He called home on Thanksgiving(about 2 weeks in) while i was at my grandma's house, i was crying as soon as i heard his voice...all of these girls are right...the first couple weeks are the WORST, but then you start to see that time has gone by, and that you are getting closer and closer...and then it goes from sad thinking it will never come to excitement that you are one day closer and only this many days left...each week is like a milestone and then you never have to think about it again. And i know we have all said this before, but trust me...graduation weekend makes it ALLLLL worth it!! Be prepared for the best weekend of your life. And his first phone call will be the greatest feeling in the world. I had to go 4 weeks without a single phone call or letter, and then he called me on Christmas Day, i could not have asked for a better present...and those 4 weeks sucked...that one call made it worth it instantly.

you will get through this :) and crying is just part of it.
Back to top Go down
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:28 pm

so thank you ladies and if this does not make much since sorry but as i write this i am crying lol your guy's replies make me feel pretty secure. and i am supper happy he has completed week 0,1, & 2. so i am happy. have sent four letters ouot the last four days lol. so im semding out a bunch. i am close to his sister but she constantly working but we talk to each other and chat on facebook, and she planning on coming to my graduation and i am traveling down to texas for his grad with her.

i never thought about it like that.. i think ima make a call to his mom and tell i think since she is the mom she gets the first hug then his sis.. then me!!! i would rather have the longer hug then the first one.!.

and all my close friends support me and you ladies on here understand more then them so im really jus using the strength you guys are giving me to help stay happy most the time. i am doing good btw and i have sent out my fourth letter to him today so i cant wait to recieve one from him, just hope its not the sixth week... that would mean three more before i get one lol but i can wait if need be

Back to top Go down
AFA1015
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:03 pm

That's great girl! I'm glad that BMT is getting a little easier for you now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1525758992
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:23 pm

so as you guys know i recieved a call from him on sunday and he said he sent out replies to all my letters and i have recieved two of them and a third should be here 2morrow!!!

im happy he takes the time to write me...but i hope he is not cutting into his sleep time to write me... ima ask him in 2morrows letter lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:19 am

so as you guys know i recieved a call from him on sunday and he said he sent out replies to all my letters and i have recieved two of them and a third should be here 2morrow!!!

im happy he takes the time to write me...but i hope he is not cutting into his sleep time to write me... ima ask him in 2morrows letter lol

Its worth it to him to cut into his sleep, im sure :)
All the guys stay up after lights out writing!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:04 pm

likeomgcool wrote:

Its worth it to him to cut into his sleep, im sure :)
All the guys stay up after lights out writing!
Lol, Nick stayed up after lights out to write, and he got caught.
He never did it again after that. :P

Then, he tried writing in church, and got caught AGAIN! :p
Back to top Go down
Brittany Victoria
E5 Staff Sergeant
E5 Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Awww :*( I cried so much during BMT because I missed von. :( hang in there, we love you and are all here for you!
Back to top Go down
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:09 am

wow he has told me in this last letter that i recieved that he writes me in his catholic education!!! his moma would tan his hide!!! i would also... but not planning on it cuz i recieve news from him and its contact.
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:43 am

wow he has told me in this last letter that i recieved that he writes me in his catholic education!!! his moma would tan his hide!!! i would also... but not planning on it cuz i recieve news from him and its contact.

LOL! How are ya doing girl?

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the tears show up they really make an entrance    

Back to top Go down

When the tears show up they really make an entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: