Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!

HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010

kristen

LovinMyFlyBoy

Jenn

Airmankisses

scgrits488

Chrissy

AFA1015

Maegan2010

meggie007

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 

WOW BMT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: WOW BMT    Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:04 am

so i am going crazy with my man gone, have yet to recieve a letter but when that day comes i know ima be happy.!!! cant wait, gonna keep missing my man till he graduates and then suffer through part of his tech school also lol...
Back to top Go down
AFA1015
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 am

BMT does suck, but it does go VERY fast if you keep yourself busy. I'm sure you'll get a letter soon. I didn't get one until at least 3 weeks later. I only got 4 letters total because zach was busy/sick. Tech school is a lot better because you will be able to talk to them after there done school. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1525758992
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:59 pm

I agree It took about 2 1/2 weeks for me to get a call and 3 weeks to receive a letter. They'll be coming soon I'm sure! Just try to stay busy! =)

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Thanks!!   Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:36 pm

thank you guys :) and i do pretty good with staying busy, since im still in highschool and its end of senoir year things are going pretty hectic, so not havein much time to sit and dwell. i cant wait till first call though lol think i will get into alot of trouble if i answer phone during school? hm probably lol. hope he times when to call me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm

You should check the Survival Guide to BMT posted here :)

Anyway, I remember the feeling, it was torture. I almost broke it off right after he left because I was so scared to death.
Then I stuck it out, found this website and now we are engaged!
I find it important to have a support system, people you can always go to and talk to no matter what.
This is a hard hard life and we arent meant to handle it alone, humans are social creatures!

We'll always be here for you thick and thin, especially during BMT because lets face it, it's one of the hardest parts of the military life (aside from deployments).
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Oh girl, that first phone call is the BEST! My first call came on Thanksgiving. I remember laying on my bed and watching Grey's Anatomy on my computer. My phone started to ring and I looked down and saw it was a number I didn't recognize. So I answered it expecting it to be a company or something...and then I heard his voice! I immediately started crying because I was so excited and so happy! It was amazing.

If I were you, I'd answer during school. =P Your man is away! Who cares what everyone thinks. =P

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
meggie007
E6 Technical Sergeant
E6 Technical Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Hun BMT is the worst but it goes by fast...even though you may not get many letters back, write him everyday if it helps you and try to keep busy. I got 5 letters the whole bmt but i was happy when i got them lol :) He also got to call almost every sunday after the 3rd week of bmt, his TI was really nice. Tech school was ten times more amazing like we skyped, and texted, and he called me everynight things will be okay!! I hope you know that were all here for you :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/mrobey89
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: kk   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Yea i know~ i love him and i am willing to wait for him. and before he left he suggested i get on and find a forum and talk to a few people that way i dont go crazy.
So i am really happy that i found this link on facebook. you guys have been great and have calmed my nerves. i also have had a few lol's from reading ur guy's experiences.

it has been great meeting you guys and i really hope to keep in touch with all of you on here.

i am going to answer the phone in class! no worries lol. i am not gonna miss a call cuz a teacher is giving a lectere. im willing to spend an hour after school just to hear from him lol.

i have yet to recieve letter from him, but when i do i have a few to send to him already. since i cant send any yet i have just written one every two days, and added the date to them that way when he recieves them all he can read them in order.

Thanks again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:31 pm

BMT goes by soooo fast! And the weekend at Lackland is AMAZING! That was one of the best weekends of my life!

I got about 6 letters from Nick. The first letter for after week 2. I also got a call every Sunday after week 2. Like the other ladies said, keep yourself SUPER busy!!!! It helps time go even faster! And, write EVERY day! The trainees LIVE for mail call. Nick said it was the best part of his day when he got his daily letters from me.
Back to top Go down
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Chrissy wrote:
BMT goes by soooo fast! And the weekend at Lackland is AMAZING! That was one of the best weekends of my life!

I got about 6 letters from Nick. The first letter for after week 2. I also got a call every Sunday after week 2. Like the other ladies said, keep yourself SUPER busy!!!! It helps time go even faster! And, write EVERY day! The trainees LIVE for mail call. Nick said it was the best part of his day when he got his daily letters from me.

I agree I know it's hard to believe now, but BMT will be over before you know it :) And graduation weekend is one of the greatest experiences you both will have as a couple! You'll notice that you're relationship has grown into something stronger and more beautiful :D And yes, Eddie told me that every day he got a letter from me was a good day, and the days he didn't were tough. Write as much as you can! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563930260
sam_lynn11
E5 Staff Sergeant
E5 Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 pm

First advice...definitely answer the call whether you are in school or not lol...he does not get to choose when he gets to call you! and if you miss it then you may not get to hear from him for another week...its worth detention lol.

Write every day!! it gets hard sometimes when you dont receive many letters back(at least it did with me) i got 4 letters total...and like i said in another post, i went 4 weeks without one, it sucked sooo much writing 28 letters without a word from him, but i always reminded myself that its not cuz he doesnt want to call, he just couldnt. Trust me, he is missing you just as much as you miss him! Also send him pictures if his TI allows it! The TI's are not allowed to withhold their mail, but they can give it to him but tell him he is not allowed to open it, UNLESS there is a picture inside lol, they have to open it to make sure that the picture is not inappropriate, I sent a picture in every letter after he told me that so he was able to open them all right away lol. Mail Call is their favorite part of the day!!!

Like the other girls said, stay busy, sounds like that shouldnt be too hard with it being the end of your senior year lol. stay positive, write every day, cherish every phone call and letter that you do get, and DEFINITELY lean on us! i never would have made it through BMT without these girls!! we have gone through it, so we can also most likely answer any questions you have about it lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Just a btw, there is no such thing as writing too much!
I wrote like, 55 letters total and Nick LOVED it and felt so special and loved.
Send pictures too! Of you and him or just you :)
Maybe this will make you feel better, I got a ton of letters (I found out he was breaking the rules to do it though, he just didnt get caught haha) so maybe once they start coming you will get one every other day or so like me!
Back to top Go down
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:49 am

lol yea angelo said before he left that if he had time he would write me even if he was not allowed to... jus hope he dont get caught i told him not to but.. not like i will know unless he tells me so.

i am going to answer the call it is so worth it, i miss his voice tons.

i have written him everyday so far i recieved his address wednesday the 9, have written him everyday since.

and yes my life is so busy!!! i actually had to find time to write a letter friday. i did it while doing laundry it was the only half way freetime i had that day...

i am happy that he is doing basic right now cuz if it was the middle of the summer i would go crazy because i would have to much free time.

and i know its almost been a month since he left and feels just like yesterday.. the days that have already passed seemed like minutes but the current day feels like hours and the days to come feels like years!! lol

THANK you to all you lovely ladies who have poseted or have talked to me !! means alot i need the support and you guys deserve a medal for what your doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Angelo'sWonderwoman wrote:

i am happy that he is doing basic right now cuz if it was the middle of the summer i would go crazy because i would have to much free time.

My fiance was gone during the summer and it sucked!
I had to finish out my job that I met him at and I HATED it, especially without him.
I was a lifeguard so we stood staring into space for 11 hours a day...and its where i met Nick.
It. was. TORTURE! Hahah
Back to top Go down
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 am

aw girl im sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Brittany Victoria
E5 Staff Sergeant
E5 Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:52 pm

It took a little bit of time for me to get my first letter. Possibly a week or so, but when they started coming they never stopped and he wrote all the time...it just took like 3-4 days for me to get them once they started! But he wrote everyday at bedtime and I wrote and sent them out everyday! it helped him because he got something daily to help him through BMT :) try doing that if you can and hang in there :)
Back to top Go down
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:19 am

yea he told me that i made his week and that i was his motivation for going on when he wanted to stop.... lol and he made me laugh cuz he said that when he first got there he wanted to scream back at his ti so much but he didnt cuz he pretended it was me screaming and he didnt want to scream back and upset me... not sure how thats gonna help him when he starts to invision me as a guy.... lol gotta pick on him a little bit lol. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW BMT    

Back to top Go down

WOW BMT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: