Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!

HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010

kristen

LovinMyFlyBoy

Jenn

Airmankisses

scgrits488

Chrissy

AFA1015

Maegan2010

meggie007

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 

Tech School and Girls...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Tech School and Girls...   Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Lol this is gonna sound crazy, but I told Eddie that he couldn't interact with girls other than during class time. Am I wrong for this? It's not like we've had any major trust issues in the past. I guess I just don't trust other girls.. He's agreed and said he doesn't want to anyway. One girl from his class already added him on facebook. He says not to worry and that she's married, but after what's happened with Erin. I'm a little skeptical. I know I shouldn't compare situations, but I'm just a little worried.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563930260

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:12 pm

I know, I got a little freaked out too and talked to Nick about cheating and made sure everything is good between us, no infidelity or anything.
That's good he agreed but if he's somewhere and girls are around, i wouldnt get too mad. I know Nick goes to the event center or whatever a lot to play pool or watch tv and I'm sure there are girls around but I dont think he talks to them or hangs out with them.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 pm

It all depends on what you are comfortable with, girl!
I'm quite comfortable with Nick hanging out with other chicks. He has lots of girls he is friends with and hangs out with after school. They even go to the mall sometimes.
But, it's okay that you would rather your man not be around girls other than school! Every relationship is diffrent, so I don't think you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:05 am

I agree with the other ladies. I actually brought up the topic of girls in tech school and Tyler says in his squadron, about 35-40% of the Airmen are female. So I gave him kind of a hard time about it and he said, "Even if I was single, I wouldn't date a military girl. They're WAAAAAY too manly. It'd be like a competition to see who had more balls." Haha! It cracked me up. =P

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 am

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
I gave him kind of a hard time about it and he said, "Even if I was single, I wouldn't date a military girl. They're WAAAAAY too manly. It'd be like a competition to see who had more balls." Haha! It cracked me up. =P

Haha that is so funny!!
Back to top Go down
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:25 am

likeomgcool wrote:
AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
I gave him kind of a hard time about it and he said, "Even if I was single, I wouldn't date a military girl. They're WAAAAAY too manly. It'd be like a competition to see who had more balls." Haha! It cracked me up. =P

Haha that is so funny!!

Lol Haha! Yeah, Eddie was telling me that they were all pretty butch anyway :D
Back to top Go down
LovinMyFlyBoy
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:12 pm

I wouldnt worry about it too much girl.

Back to top Go down
kristen
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I'm quite comfortable with Nick hanging out with other chicks. He has lots of girls he is friends with and hangs out with after school. They even go to the mall sometimes.
But, it's okay that you would rather your man not be around girls other than school! Every relationship is diffrent, so I don't think you are wrong.
I agree How you feel is how you feel so you have every right to express that to Eddie! Like Andrea said, if he's out in a group and there are a couple girls I'd probably feel ok but one on one I don't think I would.
Back to top Go down
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:46 pm

kristen wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I agree How you feel is how you feel so you have every right to express that to Eddie! Like Andrea said, if he's out in a group and there are a couple girls I'd probably feel ok but one on one I don't think I would.

Thanks Now that I think about it, I feel like if he does end up talking to girls (its sort of inevitable in those types of situations, like group hangouts) that he will keep it from me. I don't want him to have to lie or feel like he can't tell me he talked to them. So I think I'll tell him that it's okay, but lay a few boundaries down lol..
Back to top Go down
kristen
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 pm

ChloeInLove wrote:
kristen wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Thanks Now that I think about it, I feel like if he does end up talking to girls (its sort of inevitable in those types of situations, like group hangouts) that he will keep it from me. I don't want him to have to lie or feel like he can't tell me he talked to them. So I think I'll tell him that it's okay, but lay a few boundaries down lol..
That sounds like a good plan! As long as you let him know what you expect of him and what you are and are not comfortable with I think everything will be fine! :)
Back to top Go down
skabillygirl
E4 Senior Airman
E4 Senior Airman

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Please please PLEASE don't let my situation put doubt in to your mind about your Airman... :-(
Back to top Go down
http://	facebook.com/elefevers1

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:58 pm

ChloeInLove wrote:
kristen wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

^^ thats a good idea :)
Dont take this wrong but if Nick forbid me from talking to guys unless it was school related, I'd be pretty annoyed and do it anyway, but thats also cause a lot of guys are already my friends. But still I like making new friends.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 pm

likeomgcool wrote:
ChloeInLove wrote:
kristen wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

^^ thats a good idea :)
Dont take this wrong but if Nick forbid me from talking to guys unless it was school related, I'd be pretty annoyed and do it anyway, but thats also cause a lot of guys are already my friends. But still I like making new friends.
Most of the people I talk t at school are guys too, lol. Besides you ladies, I don't really get along with girls.
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:55 am

Chrissy wrote:
Most of the people I talk t at school are guys too, lol. Besides you ladies, I don't really get along with girls.

I'm the SAAAAAAAME way Christy!!! Most other girls I just find to be too catty!

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:34 am

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

I'm the SAAAAAAAME way Christy!!! Most other girls I just find to be too catty!

I know! Me too, i dunno why i ever thought a sorority would be a good idea. i got along with our house boys better than my "sisters".
I had like 3 friends who were girls last year hahah
Back to top Go down
skabillygirl
E4 Senior Airman
E4 Senior Airman

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:08 am

My only advice to you would be to not ask him to not socialize with girls, unless you're 100% willing to give up being friends with all guys. It has to go both ways.

Most of my friends are guys, I just get along with them better. Any guy who wants to be with me needs to respect that, and I will respect their female friends. If a man is trustworthy(Which I'm very sure yours is), it will all be ok :-)
Back to top Go down
http://	facebook.com/elefevers1
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:57 pm

skabillygirl wrote:
My only advice to you would be to not ask him to not socialize with girls, unless you're 100% willing to give up being friends with all guys. It has to go both ways.

Most of my friends are guys, I just get along with them better. Any guy who wants to be with me needs to respect that, and I will respect their female friends. If a man is trustworthy(Which I'm very sure yours is), it will all be ok :-)

You're right about it having to go both ways, if I do.. I guess I won't give him any boundaries that I myself can't handle. Thanks for the advice girl! :)
Back to top Go down
AFA1015
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:17 pm

I agree with all the other girls. I gave zach alot of crap about girls in tech school cause all they wanted to do is be whores! specially one who is still trying to talk to zach every once in a while. I told him to delete her & he did but yeah I def would have done the same thing! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1525758992
Brittany Victoria
E5 Staff Sergeant
E5 Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Chloe--
Von and I are the SAME way! :) I, like you, feel wrong for feeling this way and for asking him not to interact with girls. But, for our relationship and what we have always been like...it isn't too much to ask in my opinion! We never go to parties without each other, or like talk to/call/text the opposite sex. Just cause MOST of the time it has led to trouble. NOT ALL situations are like that but we have found for us and for our relationship that's what works the best. To each, their own...BUT, I don't allow him to hang out with girls at tech school...just simply because like you said I don't trust them. A lot of the girls, with the exception of a few...are nasty :/ and the base von is at has LOTS of them! :( I don't think it is bad of you to not want him to talk to girls...I think it's kinda good. I just think most of the time, its up to you and what you guys like...just like some of the other girls said :)
Back to top Go down
Maegan2010
E6 Technical Sergeant
E6 Technical Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:12 pm

I personally would never ever ask my husband to avoid interaction with the women in his squadron other than working with them.. He would never do the same to me.. In reality he won't hang out with a girl if I am not there and I don't hang out with a guy if he isn't there.. Doesn't mean when I go home I don't interact with my guy friends (who are brothers basically) .. Heck, I still text a few and say "hey and ask about their love life" .. lol

There's going to be whores wherever you go tech school, deployments, and just at work.. Even if I don't trust the girls, I trust my husband to know he knows better not to cheat on me..

I also don't judge the girls I don't know, there was one girl I heard about and don't like on the flight, but that doesn't mean ALL the girls in the squadron all like that.

I'm done rambling.. lol Hope this makes sense. :)

Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Maegan2010 wrote:
I personally would never ever ask my husband to avoid interaction with the women in his squadron other than working with them.. He would never do the same to me.. In reality he won't hang out with a girl if I am not there and I don't hang out with a guy if he isn't there.. Doesn't mean when I go home I don't interact with my guy friends (who are brothers basically) .. Heck, I still text a few and say "hey and ask about their love life" .. lol

There's going to be whores wherever you go tech school, deployments, and just at work.. Even if I don't trust the girls, I trust my husband to know he knows better not to cheat on me..

I also don't judge the girls I don't know, there was one girl I heard about and don't like on the flight, but that doesn't mean ALL the girls in the squadron all like that.

I'm done rambling.. lol Hope this makes sense. :)
I agree
There is a few girls and Nick's tech school that I don't like very much, but I still let him hangout with them. Like Maegan said, I trust Nick enough that he won't do something stupid.
It's just never bothered me when he hangs out with other girls, lol. I understand that it might bother other people though because every relationship is diffrent.
Back to top Go down
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 pm

Thank you for all of your thoughts :) I've realized a lot of things from you ladies that I have to take into consideration. We've talked about girls since and have worked out an agreement that is comfortable with the both of us. :D I trust him, and he trusts me so we're leaving it at that we know whats right and whats wrong with the opposite sex...The only thing really that we've agreed no to do is dancing which is a bit much.. but thats only cause we know dancing = grinding hahaha
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:26 pm

ChloeInLove wrote:
Thank you for all of your thoughts :) I've realized a lot of things from you ladies that I have to take into consideration. We've talked about girls since and have worked out an agreement that is comfortable with the both of us. :D I trust him, and he trusts me so we're leaving it at that we know whats right and whats wrong with the opposite sex...The only thing really that we've agreed no to do is dancing which is a bit much.. but thats only cause we know dancing = grinding hahaha
I have a no dancing rule too! Lol!
He can hang out with other girls all he wants, but noooo dancing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Chrissy wrote:
ChloeInLove wrote:
I have a no dancing rule too! Lol!
He can hang out with other girls all he wants, but noooo dancing!

I posted about this my other post, Nick said he didnt care if I danced with other guys but I guess he meant no touching or facing away from the guy dancing? I dunno, like I wasnt grinding! I dont care if he dances with girls though but I respect if he doesnt want me too. I told every guy I danced with "I'm engaged so mind your manners" and they did, it was pretty cool they were respectful haha

Another girl tried to get on Nick! hahah I kinda feel bad for her though cause she was new and probably didnt know he was taken and he said she was embarassed.
Back to top Go down
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:20 pm

likeomgcool wrote:
Another girl tried to get on Nick! hahah I kinda feel bad for her though cause she was new and probably didnt know he was taken and he said she was embarassed.

I feel like girls should find out first before they throw themselves at guys.. Like have a little self respect girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech School and Girls...   

Back to top Go down

Tech School and Girls...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: