Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!

HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010

kristen

LovinMyFlyBoy

Jenn

Airmankisses

scgrits488

Chrissy

AFA1015

Maegan2010

meggie007

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 

Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Hey girls! Oh gosh, it's been a while! You all have been so supportive and helped me get through BMT :) Thank you!! Here's my graduation experience day by day... (It's in more detail here than on my blog because I feel like I can share everything without being judged by family, etc. lol)

Wednesday

The airman's run and coin ceremony was this day, but I missed both :( We bought our tickets before we knew the right schedule. (it had been moved up a day due to New Year's Day weekend) Bummer. Anyway, Ed, Eddie’s dad picked us up at the airport. We rented a car which made it a lot easier for us to get around. We got to San Antonio suuper late so we just went to the base, got my sister her visitor’s pass and then went to the base hotel called Gateway Lodge. (pretty close to Eddie’s dorm and the BMT reception center) Our room was really nice for the price. It was a one bedroom suite with a kitchen! Score :) Then we just KOed cause we had to get up really early.

Thursday

We got up around 630am to get ready for the Graduation Parade. Eddie's dad went out and picked up Burger King for breakfast while my sister and I dolled up a bit. Eddie's dad is really chill, so it wasn't at all awkward or drama filled sharing a room and car with him. We took the 8am bus to the Parade Grounds and when we got there, bleachers were pretty much filled. All the front row seats were taken :/ So we sat in the middle section of the bleachers which sucked because it took us forever to get down to hug him. When I finally got down there, we saw him and I gave him a big hug, but squeezed him so hard that I got makeup on his jacket -__- lol. Woops. It was just the best feeling in the world being in his arms again. He leaned over to give me a kiss. My knees got all weak. I was really nervous, almost as if it was our first kiss ever. We also saw his mom Jennifer and stepdad David who got to him first. We walked to Jennifer and David's car since they had drove to the parade grounds and he held my hand. (even though we weren't supposed to, we did the whole trip anyway) Sometimes I'd grab his arm though if we were around a lot of Airmen. When we got back to the hotel room, I gave him the picture frame with a picture of us in it to have in his dorm at tech school, snacks I got him and boxer briefs because he said he was tired of the tighty whities LOL. Later that day we went to the San Antonio Riverwalk. It’s a really cute area. We also went to the Alamo and the mall. At the mall, Eddie decided that we go to Macy's. He stopped at the jewelery section and said that I could pick something out. I told him no and that I wanted him to save his money for the future and a car when he gets home. I really hate spending his money on things we don't need at the moment. And if he wants to get me gifts, I'd rather him pick them out himself. He had kind of a fit in the store because he really wanted to get me something, like on the verge of tears. I asked him later why he was so upset, and he told me he thought I had fallen out of love with him because I wouldn't accept him buying me something. Lol, he's so incredibly sweet. I reassured him that I couldn't love him any more than right now, and that we have our whole lifetime together to buy luxurious things. When we got back to base, Eddie had to pick up his flashlight or "Lackland laser" since they have to walk with it at night. I went with him and everyone else went to the commissary to pick up groceries. We sat on a bench and talked about everything we missed in those long two months while we waited for his mom to pick us up. I kind of teased him by touching his thigh since no one was around. I couldn't help it! It had been two months! Lol! It was one of my favorite moments of the whole trip. That night he had to be back by 8pm which really meant 7:45.. We were all really tired anyway so we just went back to the hotel room and watched TV and went to bed.

Friday

This day we explored the base a bit and went to go look at all the planes. Btw, car rides were awesome that weekend! Eddie and I had the backseat lol and there were no rules about PDA! We’d hold hands and sit really close. I eventually started sitting in the middle seat since Eddie would put his hat on the other window seat and say “It wants to sit there, so you have to sit in the middle.” Eddie had heard about this Man Vs. Food Challenge at this place called Lulu’s Bakery & Cafe. A 3lb. cinnamon roll challenge! All six of us attempted it, but still failed. It was pretty bread-y and harder to eat since it wasn’t covered in frosting/cinnamony goodness like Cinnabon. Since there were two sporting events to go to that weekend, Eddie bought tickets to both. This gave him a longer curfew as they didn’t have to be back until the game was over including the time it takes them to get back to base. We went to the hockey game this night, just the two of us. We didn’t really watch any of it though. For most of the game we stayed in the quiet lobby on the comfy seats and talked while drinking hot chocolate. We made each other promises. To name a few, staying faithful, webcamming as much as we can, and him proposing around our 3 year anniversary. When hopefully I'm done with school.The game ended, we got picked up and we had to take him back to Lackland. After we dropped him off, Ed, my sister and I got changed at the hotel to go out for New Year’s Eve with Jen and David. I was pretty excited to go out as a legal drinker! We went to the Riverwalk again which is soo pretty at night with all of the lamps and Christmas lights. We finallly picked a bar to stay at and I was able to whip out my ID with pride. It took a while for him to read my ID though… then my sister had to tell the guy “She just turned 21!” Lol and he was like “Oh! Had to look over it for a minute” -____- Awethome. Anyway, I got in! Heheh. It was an Irish pub called Waxy O’Conner’s.. I wasn’t sure what to order, so I asked everyone I was with and they said they like Jack and Cokes so I got that. Meehh… Not for me. Lol, not yet atleast. I mean I don’t even like beer yet.. So they ordered me something more girly and fruity. The Amaretto Sour and Sex On the Beach came next. Now those are my kind of drinks! You can barely taste any alcohol! It’s like drinking juice.. Anyway, we had a fun night! I can say now that when I turned 21, I went out and got tipsy with my boyfriend’s parents, lol :)

Saturday

This day I was the one to pick up Eddie. I woke up pretty early, and let Ed and my sister sleep in. We had breakfast and watched TV and went online for a bit. We let my sister and Eddie’s dad go to lunch on their own to the Sonic near base so that we could have some alone time. That hour was the best hour of the entire weekend. TMI We made love and it probably was the most passionate sex we've ever had. It was painful. But it was the good pain, so I didn't mind! It didn't take him very long either lol, probably less than a minute. We managed to do it again after a few minutes though ;) When we were done, we just laid there, his head resting on my chest. We loved every minute of our time alone together. After that we went to a nearby movie theater and watched the new Harry Potter. I promised Eddie I would see that with him, so I had been putting off seeing it with friends the whole time it’s been out. For dinner we went to Texas Roadhouse which was just behind the movie theater. Our steaks were soooo yummy! I definitely would go back. The Spurs Game was this night, and it was pretty much everyone’s first NBA game except Eddie. The Spurs are actually a really good team. They won :)

Sunday

I woke up coughing really badly ‘cause I had a cold the entire weekend. I looked at the clock and it was 8:46am! (We found out later that iPhone alarms weren’t working that weekend for some odd reason) I panicked and shot myself out of bed cause I knew I had to go pick up Eddie in like 10 mins. I scrambled to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Looked at my makeup and then the clock, at my makeup again, and then the clock. I’m like forget it, no time. Slide my Uggs on, grab my purse, then open the door to the living room, and guess who’s sitting on the couch on his laptop? Eddie. I’m like what are you doing here??? He tells me he got out an hour earlier that morning and walked to the hotel. I laugh and ask him if he heard me coughing and running around. He laughed at me and said yup. My sister was still asleep on the bed, and Eddie’s dad on the couch, so we went down to the lobby to rent a redbox movie we could watch on his laptop. We rented that Scott Pilgrim movie and watched it in the walk-in closet so we didn’t wake anybody up. We ended up watching 5 minutes of it, making out and you know. Lol! Again, it didn't take very long. This day Eddie was only able to stay on base, so we went to the BX to eat and walk around. His curfew was at 4pm and the closer it got, the heavier my heart felt. Saying goodbye this time was actually harder than the first. At this point Eddie was so homesick and only wanted to go home with us. When we got out of the car at the BMT reception center, Eddie gathered his things, and the goodbyes started. I could see tears coming from his eyes, and that's all it took for me to break down. I had never seen him cry this much, ever. He doesn't cry. The only time I've seen him kind of cry was when he left for BMT where he just got teary. Anyway, he said bye to his parents and my sister and gave them all hugs. Then he told me to walk with him, and I walked him halfway to his dorm. We hugged each other for the longest time. It really felt like time had stopped. We kissed about a million times and finally walked away from each other. Hardest goodbye we've had to go through so far.

Anyway, he’s in tech school now and it’s been so nice! We text and call each other, and are able to send pictures of what we’re doing. His laptop charger broke and is supposed to come in the mail soon, so we'll be able to webcam!

Last edited by ChloeInLove on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563930260
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:45 pm

A few pictures of us that weekend :)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Yay I'm so glad you had a great weekend and are enjoying tech school!
I woke up late one day too hahah your story reminded me of that.
I love that he was already waiting outside for you :P And the sex in the closet thing hehe naughty naughty
Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Aw, I'm glad you had such an awesome weekend!!!!
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 am

Aww! I'm glad you had such a good weekend. This makes me want to rewind and have mine all over again! =)

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:39 am

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
Aww! I'm glad you had such a good weekend. This makes me want to rewind and have mine all over again! =)

What she said
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 am

ChloeInLove wrote:
Eddie had heard about this Man Vs. Food Challenge at this place called Lulu’s Bakery & Cafe. A 3lb. cinnamon roll challenge! All six of us attempted it, but still failed. It was pretty bread-y and harder to eat since it wasn’t covered in frosting/cinnamony goodness like Cinnabon.

So I just remembered...we tried to go to this place for the 3lb cinnamon roll on graduation weekend too! But it was closed for renovation. Laaaaaame! =/

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010
LovinMyFlyBoy
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 pm

So glad you had such a great weekend!!!

Back to top Go down
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:55 pm

likeomgcool wrote:
And the sex in the closet thing hehe naughty naughty

LOL it wasn't the most comfortable, but so worth it!

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
So I just remembered...we tried to go to this place for the 3lb cinnamon roll on graduation weekend too! But it was closed for renovation. Laaaaaame! =/

Aww, boo :/ well, now you have something else to do when you visit in March! :) I recommend their country fried steak too!!

And thanks ladies!! Like Caitlin said, I wish I could rewind and relive that weekend a hundred times over! I had the best time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:00 pm

ChloeInLove wrote:
Like Caitlin said, I wish I could rewind and relive that weekend a hundred times over! I had the best time!

Me tooooo, especially when I see you and Caitlin and Sam's pics and hear the stories! It makes me wanna do it all again, I wouldnt change a single thing Luv
Back to top Go down
meggie007
E6 Technical Sergeant
E6 Technical Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:13 am

yay im glad you had such a nice time hun, im so sorry you had a cold though. :/ but i know that you will love tech school its soo much better!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/mrobey89
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:52 pm

meglovesken wrote:
yay im glad you had such a nice time hun, im so sorry you had a cold though. :/ but i know that you will love tech school its soo much better!!

thanks girl! tech school is definitely better :) especially on the weekends cause i don't have to wait till he's out of class!
Back to top Go down
AFA1015
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:15 pm

So happy you had a great weekend! Your pictures are so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1525758992
Brittany Victoria
E5 Staff Sergeant
E5 Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:33 pm

i'm so glad you had such a wonderful time!!!
Back to top Go down
kristen
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 pm

It looks and sounds like you had an awesome time! I love your pictures, you guys are an amazingly cute couple!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!   

Back to top Go down

Chloe's BMT Graduation Experience!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: