Welcome to Air Force Angels! Please Login or Register! If you are not a member we'd love to have you. Air Force Angels is a great forum for those great Air Force girlfriends, finances, and wives out there looking for some great support from other girls and for some wonderful life long friends.

Please, if you're new and would like to register no last names are to be used in your username or anywhere in the forum other then pms. Thank you!

HomeSearchAirforce leaders RegisterLog in

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Facebook Fan Page!
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:11 pm
Top posters
AirmansGirl2010

kristen

LovinMyFlyBoy

Jenn

Airmankisses

scgrits488

Chrissy

AFA1015

Maegan2010

meggie007

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» my husband is air traffic control
Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:12 am by Jaymee

» AFA IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS FOR GOOD
Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 am by Jaymee

» Letting all branches Join?
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:31 pm by scgrits488

» Possible New Names for AFA ??
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:27 pm by scgrits488

» sad sick baby boy
Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 am by Jaymee

» April
Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:02 am by Jenn

» Eeek!
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:25 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Wives Orientation
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

» Couldn't be happier.
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:24 pm by LovinMyFlyBoy

Most active topics
The Lady below me!
QOTD
Free Siggy Offer!
Never Have I Ever
Adopt a US Soldier
Be Thankful!
Single...
"The Pill"
Skype Group Chat?
He's been cheating
Donate
Military Resources
Military OneSource is a free service provided by the Department of Defense to service members and their families to help with a broad range of concerns including money management, spouse employment and education, parenting and child care, relocation, deployment, reunion, and the particular concerns of families with special-needs members. They can also include more complex issues like relationships, stress, and grief. Services are available 24 hours a day — by telephone with professionally trained consultants and online. Many Military OneSource staff members have military experience (veterans, spouses, Guardsmen, Reservists), and all receive ongoing training on military matters and military lifestyle. The program can be especially helpful to service members and their families who live at a distance from installations.

Share | 

BMT Graduation Weekend!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:48 am

Hi Hey ladies! My name's Chloe and I just recently became an Airforce Angel :)

I'm going to my love's graduation at the end of the month!! Yay

I'd like to hear everyone's favorite memory of their visit :) If you haven't gone yet, what are you looking forward to the most?? Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563930260
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 am

I haven't gone to Tyler's yet, but I've definitely watched enough videos to know what I'm looking most forward to!
I'm looking forward to FINALLY tapping him out and getting that first hug. <3
And I'm also really looking forward to hearing them say the Airman's Creed and Reaffirm their Oath of Enlistment.
I will be one proud girl, that's for dang sure!

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=lf#!/cjwallis2010

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:57 am

Ohh where to start!!
The moment I saw him for the first time in two months was one of the most emotional of my life! It was a magical moment. Getting to go tap him out was an out of body experience, getting to hug him again. I was in shock! I could barely speak, we just stood there beaming at each other! We're the same height but for some reason I remember him seeming like 6 inches taller than me, isnt that kind of odd? I was so so proud seeing him getting his coin and shake the TI's hand.
I sat next to him most of the time at the Honor Grad ceremony except when he went up on stage and I finally felt complete again.
We got to kiss and snuggle in the car and hold each other :)
We went to 6 Flags and SeaWorld and The Alamo and The Riverwalk, I got to see his dorm where he slept and read all my letters and kept them. I saw what his life was the past two months and that was special to me.

I cant pick a favorite memory, the whole weekend was PERFECT! I wish I could re-live it over and over again, it's for sure the happiest I've ever felt and the most love I've ever felt in my heart all at once!
I know BMT sucks so badly but the weekend almost makes up for it!!
Back to top Go down
Airmankisses
E8 Senior Master Sergeant
E8 Senior Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:24 am

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
I haven't gone to Tyler's yet, but I've definitely watched enough videos to know what I'm looking most forward to!
I'm looking forward to FINALLY tapping him out and getting that first hug. <3
And I'm also really looking forward to hearing them say the Airman's Creed and Reaffirm their Oath of Enlistment.
I will be one proud girl, that's for dang sure!

I haven't gone yet either but I agree completely!
Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!

Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=711449713
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 pm

I'm with Andrea, I can't really pick just one, because it was the best weekend of my life!!
I think the best part was the first hug after 8 1/2 weeks. I didn't recongnize Nick at first, and I was getting scared because I couldn't find him. But when I did, I was SO happy. And that hug was AMAZING!

And, I loved when he would accidently try to grab my hand. :P He was having more trouble with the PDA rules than me.
Annnd, we didn't get to kiss until that Friday, and that was AMAZING too!
It was like the first time all over again!
Back to top Go down
meggie007
E6 Technical Sergeant
E6 Technical Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:55 pm

I have to agree with the other girls just seeing him for the first time in 8 1/2 weeks was amazing...i was a total mess haha...i didnt eat much when i went to see him, i guess cause i was so nervous but it was amazing. My mom tapped him out, i saw him first but i was in such shock that i couldnt do it, i just stood there and cried and i finally went up and hugged him and kissed him on his cheek and he told me he loved me. I saw where he lived and he showed me all the letters i wrote him and the pictures i sent him. And of course we cuddled in the car and kissed..and when we went to the hotel room..well you know haha! :) It was all just amazing..a amazing experience. It really made ken and i ten times stronger!! :) I dont have one fav memory..they were all sooo great!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/mrobey89
ChloeInLove
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Ahh! Awesome! I love reading about girls' graduation weekend experiences.. When you guys say tap out, do you mean like actually tapping their shoulder or something?

I'm looking forward to when our eyes first meet and our first hug in 2 months. I'm gonna be such a crybaby, I know it!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563930260
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm

ChloeInLove wrote:
When you guys say tap out, do you mean like actually tapping their shoulder or something?

Yup! They're technically not allowed to "acknowledge" anyone until someone touches them.

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
Chrissy
E7 Master Sergeant
E7 Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:08 pm

AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
ChloeInLove wrote:
When you guys say tap out, do you mean like actually tapping their shoulder or something?

Yup! They're technically not allowed to "acknowledge" anyone until someone touches them.
That's right!
I just tapped Nick's sholder both times on Thursday and Friday.
He was being a bad boy though, because I saw his eyes darting around looking for us, and when he saw me, he was tring SO hard not to start smiling, hahaa.
Back to top Go down
sam_lynn11
E5 Staff Sergeant
E5 Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:00 am

Oh my gosh, just like Caitlin, I CANNOT wait!!! My bf, Cody, is starting week 5 and I have been so nervous about when I FINALLY get to see him!! I just know that I am going to fall apart and start crying, but what I am looking forward to most, is hearing the Airman's creed, and hearing them say, "Find your Airman" and me literally taking off over any people/railings/obstacles in my way and being the FIRST(beating his mom) person to get to him and get that first tapout/hug!!!! I CANNOT wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 pm

sam_lynn11 wrote:
...but what I am looking forward to most, is hearing the Airman's creed, and hearing them say, "Find your Airman" and me literally taking off over any people/railings/obstacles in my way and being the FIRST(beating his mom) person to get to him and get that first tapout/hug!!!! I CANNOT wait!!!!

Haha! I can just picture you doing this!!! =D

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Chrissy wrote:
AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
ChloeInLove wrote:

That's right!
He was being a bad boy though, because I saw his eyes darting around looking for us, and when he saw me, he was tring SO hard not to start smiling, hahaa.

HAHA kind of a funny story similar to this...
during the Airmans run they're supposed to just run and stare straight ahead and sing their songs or whatever right?
But on the second time they passed, Nick's amazing step-mom yells their last name as loud as possible and Nick's head WHIPS around and he just gawks at us wide-eyed while he's running HAHAHHAHA I was in tears from laughing and from the emotions!!
It was so adorable...lol
Back to top Go down
AirmansGirl2010
E9 Chief Master Sergeant
E9 Chief Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 pm

likeomgcool wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
AirmansGirl2010 wrote:
ChloeInLove wrote:

That's right!

HAHA kind of a funny story similar to this...
during the Airmans run they're supposed to just run and stare straight ahead and sing their songs or whatever right?
But on the second time they passed, Nick's amazing step-mom yells their last name as loud as possible and Nick's head WHIPS around and he just gawks at us wide-eyed while he's running HAHAHHAHA I was in tears from laughing and from the emotions!!
It was so adorable...lol

Aww!!! That is soooo adorable!!! =]

Caitlin & Tyler

Back to top Go down
Angelo'sWonderwoman
E3 Airman First Class
E3 Airman First Class

PostSubject: i cant wait   Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:27 am

its almost time for me to go to Angelo's grad, and i am really nervous as to seeing him. i will be so happy to recieve the hug i have been longing for since he left... but i have changed a little and he has probably changed tons. i have been working out trying to get in a lil better shape so i am gonna be watching him to see if he notices any changes lol.

and we are going to six flags and enjoying our time there!!! i cant wait.

but i am drivng there with his sister so she gonna be along the whole time so sadly for me i probably wont get more then a few stolen kisses from him during the weekend but hey!! its more then im getting now so bring it lol :)
cant wait Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BMT Graduation Weekend!   

Back to top Go down

BMT Graduation Weekend!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AirForce Life :: BMT & Tech School-
Jump to: